Skip to content

General

When contacting support, please include your Trakt username and the app or plugin you are using. We only handle support for the Trakt website and API. If you're using a 3rd party app, please contact them directly with any questions or issues.

Please create a support ticket by clicking Contact Support in the right sidebar for any issues with movies or tv shows (data duplications, updates/refreshes, data removals, etc), include links and as many details as possible.

The more info you can provide, the faster we'll be able to help you out.

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates and fixes. 

Thanks, 
The Trakt Team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

547 results found

1. Add items to a list from the list page

When making a list, you have to go to a movie's page, then add it to the list. It would be so much easier if we could also add several movies to the list at once. For example: When you create a list, the first thing you see is an overview of all movies/people/shows/etc. (with search and filter options), and you only have to check a box next to (or on) the item to add it. I'd love that! :)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  2. network activity

Please make the Network Activity section on the dashboard bigger.

A lot of my friends (and me including) love to marathon tv shows and at the moment I can just see the last 9 episodes. If my friends marathon a show I won't be able to see any other activity and I just don't want to check everyone's history individually.
    If this idea messed up the new dashboard, then it would also be an idea to add a "Read more" button next to that section and that button could redirect us to the last 30 or 40 activities/entries of our…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

Planning to expand the items and also display the most recent action per friend, rather than allowing 1 friend to dominate.

3. Delete history from a specific date

I recently had an error (probably a problem with an app) and during a single day, my episode play count for all my shows doubled/tripled! I know you can remove the watched statuses one by one, but as I now have thousands of watches in one day, that is just impossible! Also, removing the watched for the entire show is just as absurd! Is there a way to remove all of your plays/watches of a specific date (say Feb 20), so I won't have these extra watches messing up my record? If there isn't, is there a way to implement…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Official Lists

Official Lists should be brought back I used to like looking to see how many of the IMDB top 250 movies I had seen. Along with box set lists of movies that are together such as Star Wars.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Progress Page On Actors/Actress Profile

When you go onto an Actor/Actress profile there should be a progress meter similar to the TV show one where it would tell you how many of the movies you have watched of the actor. This could also include a hide watched function. For example, If I were to go onto Chris Pratt's page it would show that I have watched The Lego Movie and Guardians of the Galaxy. It would also say that I have watched 2 out of 25 things he is in. There could also be another function to filter TV Shows and Movies. Thank you.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Search Prediction for the search box

well. im talking about search prediction like google has, when u type something and automatically the site suggest the rest of the search and the list is presented under the search box, its really missing, pretty easy to add (:
    example :
    http://cdn.arstechnica.net/2010/09/08/googleinstant_arstechnica.png

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  7. Personal Top 10

It will be cool if everyone had a custom Top 10 for both shows and movies and we will be able to choose which show/movie are in the Top and choose the order.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  8. Customized statistics for time spent watching

Like how many hours spent watching in a specific year, month, time frame aside from the existing statistics for the present week and total time spent watching.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customizing Upcoming Schedule

While the upcoming schedule is great, the fact that it includes shows on my watchlist makes certain days rather long. Perhaps we can have an option in the settings to display only a schedule that is the shows we've marked as watched.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Idea: Community Moderators

Hi,

Trakt is growing bigger and bigger, with the new v2 it's obvious that you guys are a little bit shortstaffed.

It isn't easy to manage 800k users and this huge pile of data with 10 people or something like that. hence, there is a need for external voluntary help.

For example, you have GoodReads, it's a huge social network for books, it relays on a 'librarian' system where people can apply to be a 'librarian', a librarian can add books and edit current ones, add posters and stuff like that, then there's superior librarians who have more power and…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Long Term  ·  4 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  11. Next chapter to check-in shown on the serie's homepage.

It would be great if the next chapter to check-in was shown on the serie's homepage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Group episodes of a show that are marked as watched simultaneously on the history page

Marking a season of a show, or the whole show itself, as watched will display each of the show's episode on the history page. Imagine that on a show with 200 episode that you had watched previously, for example. You mark this show as watched and then you check your history. You'll have to navigate through a lot of pages that display the show's episodes and it's kind of an unpleasant experience, especially when you want to review your watched history.

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  13. Differentiate a first-time watch from a rewatch on the Recently Watched sections of user profiles.

When taking a glance at the recently watched sections of a user's profile page, it's easy to assume that the user has just watched the movie/show for the first time, even if that user originally watched said movie/show a long time ago. I think that it's very important to distinguish the difference between a first-time watch and a rewatch as they are very different experiences for the user, and that maybe adding a rewatch label/icon or giving the option to hide rewatches from the recently watched sections would be a good idea.

232 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  14. Genre on watchlist

Have the ability to separate movies by genre on the watchlist

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  15. Give lists a type, then use that in filter and search

Lists would be a great way to find new shows to watch, but when searching for a show in lists, most of the results are of the 'shows I've watched/want to watch' type and therefore not helpful.

If lists had a category attribute, (For instance: Best Of, Favorite, Watchlist, Watched, Personal, Recommendation) and that category could be used to filter search, then the results could, eventually, be much more helpful.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Search for show(s) in lists

As a way to find new shows, and compatible users, it would be great to be able to search inside lists.

The current list search seems to find list names, not content in the list.

A couple of regular language examples:
    "Show me lists that have The Hidden Fortress"
    "Show me lists that include Star Wars and The Hidden Fortress"

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  17. Random (Surprise me!) TV Show/Movie

Movie/TV Show recommendation engine - random suggestion.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Long Term  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. favorite actors/ directors

based on how many movies you've watched with him/her

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Long Term  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Quotes or notes to the movies or tv shows you've watched

I think that it would be great if you can add quotes of a movie or show you want to remember (something similar seen on seenth.at) or you just simply found something interesting and you want to write it down for yourself (similar to the notes on goodreads)

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Researching  ·  11 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
  20. Trakt podcasts/radio shows

The ability to trakt podcasts or radio shows would be fabulous.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Long Term  ·  3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base